Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Peek into My Sketch Book 1

Art is not only a hobby, it's a way of life. When I was younger, I would occasionally get in trouble for daydreaming during school. My imagination kept wandering away to magical lands, stunning oceans, and towering cities. The only two ways I'm currently able to contain my imagination is through the outlets of art and writing. I love pouring my heart into the world of creativity and allowing it to romp and wander free to produce beautiful pieces. It is also a way of worship for me, as I use my talents that God gave me to reflect His majesty and the beauty He instilled in His creations. "Peek into My Sketch Book" is an oppurtunity for me to allow you to peer into the wild streaks of creativity flowing  through mind. I hope you enjoy! Please let me know your favorite way to express your imagination in the comments below!
The Lamppost from the Chronicles of Narnia

Rose Teacup

Watercolor Roses


Watercolor Flowers 

I love the idea of painting on book pages, so I made copies of pages and did paintings for my friends for Christmas. The one above is from Pride and Prejudice.

Divergent Painting





















Lord of the Rings Painting

God Bless!

-cre8tiveK

No comments:

Post a Comment