Friday, January 2, 2015

New

A new year, a new beginning. The word new has always held an element of mystery to me. It is loaded with endless potential, both negative and positive. That's the way the new year feels. The marking of a new 365 days of potential. This year is a year of change in my life, a year loaded with more potential than ever before. I'm thrilled, and my heart is bursting with hope for the endless chain of events that could occur as a result from these changes. 
Embroidering the edge of hope is always fear, though. There is always the chance that the chain of events could take a downturn. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." This verse will especially permeate my heart this year, as I must trust that wherever the road bends, and trust that God's plan will prevail in the end. 
This blog is an opportunity for me to document this year and beyond. It will allow me to gaze back on how far I have come, and more tangibly view how God has faithfully woven his plan throughout my life for the better. I am so thrilled to embark on this journey, and fulfill my longtime dream of developing the cre8tiveK blog. I would like to commence by stating what this blog will possess and how I will use it's potential. 

My Goals Include:

1. Posting devotions on here and revealing how God has been working in my life
2. Display and possibly do tutorials on paintings, crafts, etc. that I have been working on.
3. Expressing my passion for literature through sharing book reviews, tips on writing, and more.
4. Giving tips on studying, organization, and other academic related topics.
5. Explore the world of fashion and beauty through tutorials, outfits of the day, etc.
6. Discuss interior design and my passion for all things vintage

This blog may deviate from these goals, or it may stick strictly to them. Either way, I'm excited to see which direction it ends up going in.

God bless!

- cre8tiveK

No comments:

Post a Comment